Honourable Howard Green and Mrs. Green With Father Fischer

Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned 2010-11-26T17:05:08Z
dc.date.available 2010-11-26T17:05:08Z
dc.date.created ca. 1955
dc.date.issued 1955
dc.identifier.other 98.04.0428
dc.identifier.uri http://library2.smu.ca/xmlui/handle/01/20646
dc.description b&w photograph
dc.description Good. Tack holes in each corner. Top right corner bent. Tape on top two corners of reverse.
dc.description Photo of Honourable Howard Green (Nova Scotia MLA?? far left), Father C.J. Fischer (SMU President 1959-1967), Mrs. Green, and Bob McCleary in former Canadian Martyrs' Parish and Chapel. The upper floor space of the old chapel was renovated into the McNally Theatre Auditorium which opened on March 1 1982, with the stage moved to the east wall and the auditorium seating in the west wall (adjoining McNally Building). In 1989 the chapel's double-height basement gymnasium was converted into two levels housing the Faculty Lounge, IT office, The Den computer lab, and classrooms while still retaining the external facade of the original 1953 church.
dc.description Written in pencil on reverse: '236.0' and 'Hon Howard Green, Fr. Lychie [?], Mrs. Green, Bob McCleary.' Came in white mat with '236.0' written in pencil on reverse; From Art Gallery
dc.description Date Catalogued: 5/18/1998
dc.description.provenance Made available in DSpace on 2010-11-26T17:05:08Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.format.extent 10.3 cm x 12.7 cm
dc.subject.other People
dc.subject.other Clergy
dc.subject.other President
dc.subject.other Green, Howard
dc.subject.other Green, Mrs.
dc.subject.other Fischer, Clair J., 1921-2010
dc.subject.other Churches
dc.title Honourable Howard Green and Mrs. Green With Father Fischer
dc.type Image
 Find Full text

Files in this item

 
 

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record