Stadacona Military Band at Convocation 1975

Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned 2011-07-14T12:45:47Z
dc.date.available 2011-07-14T12:45:47Z
dc.date.created ca. 1975
dc.date.issued 1975
dc.identifier.other 11.04.0163
dc.identifier.uri http://library2.smu.ca/xmlui/handle/01/23108
dc.description b&w photograph
dc.description Excellent.
dc.description Stadacona military band performs in the main level of the old chapel during Convocation. This level of the old chapel was converted into the McNally Theatre Auditorium which opened on March 1 1982, with the stage moved to the east wall and the auditorium seating in the west wall (adjoining McNally Building). In 1989 the chapel's double-height basement gymnasium was converted into two levels housing the Faculty Lounge, IT office, The Den computer lab, and classrooms while still retaining the external facade of the original 1953 church.
dc.description Date Catalogued: Nov. 8/10
dc.description.provenance Submitted by Craig MacEachern (craig.maceachern@dal.ca) on 2011-07-14T12:45:47Z No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.description.provenance Made available in DSpace on 2011-07-14T12:45:47Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.format.extent 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
dc.subject.other People
dc.subject.other Graduation
dc.subject.other Convocation
dc.subject.other Performance Art
dc.subject.other Churches
dc.title Stadacona Military Band at Convocation 1975 en_CA
dc.type Image en_CA
 Find Full text

Files in this item

 
 

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record