Three Ushers at Convocation 1975

Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned 2011-07-14T13:17:55Z
dc.date.available 2011-07-14T13:17:55Z
dc.date.created 1975
dc.date.issued 1975
dc.identifier.other 11.04.0168
dc.identifier.uri http://library2.smu.ca/xmlui/handle/01/23113
dc.description b&w photograph
dc.description Excellent.
dc.description Three young people hold stacks of convocation programs, ready to hand out to guests. Also found on pg. 14 of Maroon & White, May 1975. The space they are standing in was the main level of the original chapel (built in 1953, complete with altar) which was converted into the McNally Theatre Auditorium which opened on March 1 1982, with the stage moved to the east wall and the auditorioum seating in the west wall (adjoining McNally Building). In 1989 the chapel's double-height basement gymnasium was converted into two levels housing the Faculty Lounge, IT office, The Den computer lab, and classrooms while still retaining the external facade of the original 1953 church.
dc.description Written on back: '14B', '45%', 'p.14'. Onion skin cover with crop instructions.
dc.description.provenance Submitted by Craig MacEachern (craig.maceachern@dal.ca) on 2011-07-14T13:17:55Z No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.description.provenance Made available in DSpace on 2011-07-14T13:17:55Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.format.extent 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
dc.subject.other People
dc.subject.other Students
dc.subject.other Graduation
dc.subject.other Convocation
dc.subject.other Churches
dc.title Three Ushers at Convocation 1975 en_CA
dc.type Image en_CA
 Find Full text

Files in this item

 
 

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record