Altar in Former Canadian Martyrs Parish and Chapel, ca. 1963

Show simple item record 2010-11-26T17:01:50Z 2010-11-26T17:01:50Z [ca. 1963] 1963
dc.identifier.other 00.03.0515
dc.description b&w photograph
dc.description Good condition but slightly curled and yellowing.
dc.description View of west wall (adjoining McNally Building) of former Canadian Martyrs Parish and Chapel, probably before a service. The upper level (this floor) of the old chapel was converted first into a reading room in 1970, then the McNally Theatre Auditorium which opened on March 1, 1982, with the stage moved to the east wall and the auditorium seating in the west wall. In 1989 the chapel's double-height basement gymnasium was renovated into two levels housing the Faculty Lounge, IT office, The Den computer lab, and classrooms while still retaining the external facade of the original 1953 church.
dc.description From Information Services album.
dc.description.provenance Made available in DSpace on 2010-11-26T17:01:50Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.format.extent 20 cm x 25 cm
dc.subject.other Churches
dc.subject.other Campuses
dc.title Altar in Former Canadian Martyrs Parish and Chapel, ca. 1963
dc.type Image
 Find Full text

Files in this item


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record