University Gymnasium Brightened Up, 1958

Show simple item record 2011-05-12T16:44:55Z 2011-05-12T16:44:55Z 1958 1958
dc.identifier.other 11.03.0002
dc.description b&w photograph
dc.description Good condition but a bit furled.
dc.description Photo of the University Gymnasium (in the basement of the old chapel), facing east wall with its double door entrance.
dc.description Photo also found on pg. 90 of the 1959 Santamarian and on pg. 137 of 1958 Santamarian with caption: 'The latest addition...a new gym.' Rather, the original 1951 gymnasium has been spruced up a bit and balcony seating added in its east wall. In 1989 this double-height space was renovated to house the Faculty Lounge, IT office, The Den computer lab, and classrooms.
dc.description.provenance Submitted by Craig MacEachern ( on 2011-05-12T16:44:55Z No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.description.provenance Made available in DSpace on 2011-05-12T16:44:55Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 0 en
dc.format.extent 19 cm x 24 cm
dc.subject.other Campuses
dc.subject.other Churches
dc.subject.other Gymnasium
dc.subject.other Construction
dc.title University Gymnasium Brightened Up, 1958 en_CA
dc.type Image en_CA
 Find Full text

Files in this item


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record